Friday 24 June 2016

Blac Chyna Lashes Liquid Lipstick | First Impressions

Good evening!

Today I come to you with a very exciting first impressions post on a beauty product I have been dying to try for such a long time.

If you haven't heard of Blac Chyna, she is a beautiful model who is currently engaged to the well known Rob Kardashian and is expecting her second child with him, and not to mention she is one of Kim Kardashians BFF's ;-)

Chyna started her own eyelash line a few years back called 'Lashed' and only recently did she decide to widen her brand and create a collection of liquid lipsticks. Her liquid lipsticks caught my eye immediately however as she is in the U.S I have struggled to get my hands on one myself.
I reached to one of my favourite apps 'DEPOP', its pretty much like eBay but much easier to use and less time wasters. You don't have to bid on items either, its simple, if you like what you see, you can buy instantly using PayPal.
I found a lady who was selling her Lashed Liquid Lipstick and I was cheeky enough to ask her if she would go any lower on the price and sure enough she let me have it for just £9 including P&P, I was thrilled as she lived in the UK and could post to my UK address.
And yes, makeup on Depop can be 'used', however that's something that doesn't bother me, as long as the products are in good condition, I don't mind. You can get high end makeup on Depop for such low prices! I highly recommend this app as I have bought some bargains on their in the past that I wouldn't be able to afford if I was to pay full retail price.

Anyway, enough of me rambling on, lets get to the good part.. my first impressions!
First of all I will show you the finishing look, I got the shade 'Mink Pink' and it reminded me of the Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in 'Doll Parts' which I also own.
Chyna's liquid lipsticks however are not a matte finish, but leave a stunning, sexy, gloss finish, whilst still being highly pigmented.



How gorgeous does that look! This shade would suit any skin tone and I reckon anyone could pull this colour off!

You get so much product for your money as the size of the packaging is double the size of a normal liquid lipstick, for example, if you compare it to the LA Splash liquid lipstick packaging you will see a big difference.

The applicator is a decent size and is easy to use and makes the application glide on smoothly without any smudging.
As I normally find with glossy lip colours whether a lip gloss or lipstick, they can be quite a sticky texture, however this liquid lipstick is light weight when on your lips and does not feel sticky whatsoever.

The only thing I feel she could do with improving on is the fact her liquid lipsticks do NOT come in a box/packaging, which to me is a bit odd, however I did buy mine second hand so the packaging wasn't a problem for me, however if I was to purchase another one brand new I would expect it to be nicely packaged as I feel these liquid lipsticks could look even more appealing in eye catching packaging.

Altogether I love this product and would consider trying more, especially as I've heard she is bringing out a matte collection soon, whether that's true or not is another story (a girl can dream).
I just wish these were sold in the UK to so it would be easier for us Brit's to get our hands on them.

If you would like to have a nosey at the Lashed website then please click HERE
Also don't forget to download Depop and see what bargains you can find ;-)

Thank you so much for reading, hope you all have a fab weekend!

Speak soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment