Wednesday 14 September 2016

Timeless Truth Luxury Face Masks | Review

Good morning!!!!

Sorry I have not been as active on my blog lately, I finally found myself a new job after being very depressed at my old work place from being treated like muck, so I have been focusing on that for a week or so, but now I have three days off and at last I can sit down with a brew and share with you my latest review..

The brand I am reviewing today is a skin care brand called 'Timeless Truth'.
Timeless Truth create a wide range of face masks which have different purposes and help to improve different types of skin problems, and this is the mask I went for..


It was really hard to get a clear picture of the packaging, however I chose the Charcoal Detox Brightening Mask. The name of this mask caught my attention straight away as I have very fair skin which can sometimes make my skin look lifeless and dull so this sounded like the perfect match for me!

About the Charcoal Detox Brightening Mask:
The bamboo charcoal extract in this mask is highly absorbent and has a deep cleansing effect. This mask helps to brighten, smoothe and hydrate the skin, it is also good for congested skin.

Congested skin - 'Skin with large pores and blackheads'.

This mask retails for £4.90 which is a bargain!


Please excuse my poor attempt of applying this mask!

This is what the masks looks like once applied to the face, this mask smelt soooooo good!
I was really impressed with the amount of serum that was in the packet, this is always good in case you want to add extra serum onto the face before applying the mask, obviously that meant that the mask also had a lot of serum soaked into it but not to the extent where it made my skin feel sticky.
This mask felt great on my skin, some cloth masks I've tried have felt awful on the skin but this cloth was so thin it didn't feel uncomfortable at all. The mask was easy to apply and stayed on my face instead of peeling off which I thought may of happened but I was proven wrong, I could tell this was a good quality mask as soon as I applied it.

I left the mask on for about 15 minutes whilst I had a soak in the bath, the whole time I wore the mask my skin felt so refreshing.
The serum washed off really easy once I removed the cloth mask, my skin felt so hydrated once I had washed off any excess product.
Now I know your not going to see improvement by using these masks only once but I must say my skin looked glowing once dry, I normally have a bit of dry skin on areas of my face but this took all that away!

I would honestly use these masks once a week and I guarantee my skin would improve in no time!

If you would like to get your hands on one of these masks you can check out the Timeless Truth website by clicking HERE

Thank you so much for reading my post.
I hope you all have a fab week!


1 comment:

  1. You go girl on the new job! I've never heard of these masks before but they sound so good, I wonder if they are okay for sensitive skin? I also have fair skin, I know your feels haha! Loving your blog :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete