Wednesday 5 April 2017

Makeover | Coral Craze Ft. Sis!

Hi everyone!
As your all well aware I have been very distant from my blog for a good few months now. Since discovering I was pregnant a while back I decided to take a little break from blogging so I could focus on getting things sorted for when the big day arrives and also to recover from the terrible morning sickness I had to deal with.
However, now I am back, I am going to try my best to get some posts out before the baby arrives, for those who don't know, I am due 29th June 2017 and am expecting a little boy!
My pregnancy came as a shock, hence why I all of a sudden disappeared from my blog.

Anyway, moving on..

Today I created this fun look on my sister, Rhiannon. I used bright coral tones to create a fun spring time look.


I used tape whilst doing the eyeshadow to create a very sharp winged effect and it turned out great.
I used various shades from my personalised Z Palette, making sure I stuck with bright, spring time colours such as corals, oranges, yellows and golds.
I decided to leave the eyeliner for this look as I wanted the whole look to be elegant and as bright as possible without adding any dark tones to the eyes.


I used my holy grail Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the shade Auburn for the eyebrows, I wanted to create a very bold brow since my sister has fairly thick eyebrows and this style suits her the most.

The lip product I used was one of my new faves! The Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in one of his latest shades, Flamethrower, this is a beautiful electric orange shade that really makes your lips pop and makes them centre of attention.

I lastly did a simple, light contour and then added some of my Laura Geller Gilded Honey Highlighter on the cheeks for a golden glow.
My sisters skin is very fair so this helps for when I contour and highlight as the colours really pop!
Ending the whole look with a few loose curls in the hair and BAMMMM, were done!

I really enjoyed getting back into bright makeup looks and cant wait until summer to get even more creative.

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed the look I created and thank you to my sis for being in canvas :)


No comments:

Post a Comment